|Amongst its major projects in these fields are the following:
- The inauguration of the HIV/AIDS Chair - University of Natal - in association with The Nelson Mandela School of Medicine.
- Funding for the Information Gateway, the most advanced digital library in Africa, at The Doris Duke Medical Institute, Nelson Mandela School of Medicine, Durban.
- The Prince Benedict Nolisiwe Gift - fund for paediatric specialists to spearhead an ARV treatment training initiative.
- Significant contributions to the Ubuntu Community Chest.
- Funding of skills training projects in the construction industry.
- Capital funding for the construction of community halls, old-aged residences, classrooms and boarding establishments.
- Donations for the purchasing of medical equipment for government hospitals.
- Support for numerous outreach programmes throughout rural KwaZulu - Natal.
- Financial support for various hospices: Highway, Chatsworth, Zululand, Estcourt and Tugela Ferry.
- Electrification of classrooms in the Bulwer area.
- Major support to the disabled, indigent and disadvantaged people in KwaZulu- Natal.
- 150 Annual bursaries secondary and tertiary levels.
- Jewish charities.